Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The cover of your book is a piece of shit. An inspirational blog post by yours truly.
- It’s hammer time! Check out my non-spoiler review of Thor.
- I review the movie Scream 4, as well as Hayden Panettiere’s haircut.
- When it comes to art, is it possible to ‘cheat’? (From Shakespeare to Ashlee Simpson)
- My first (and probably only) moview review of 2011: Sucker Punch
Monthly Archives: November 2010
When DC killed Superman they almost killed the comic industry. And Marvel is about to reload the gun…
It was a crisp October evening in 1992. I was standing in a small comic store surrounded by fanboys who were buzzing with anticipation, waiting in a line that stretched out the front door. It was a time of excitement, … Continue reading
I’ve received this message a hundred times in the last few months: “I have a great portfolio/story/idea and I don’t know where to take it from here. Please help!” Unfortunately I have nothing overly helpful to reply with. Connecting a … Continue reading
The first of many indy comic reviews starts with Zombie Outlaw – a colorful tale that asks the question “What if your resident advisor was a part-time zombie??” (Literally…it asks you that right there on the cover) The Story The … Continue reading
My new friend George is here to help me answer your questions. Fight Opinion asks: “In your mind, what’s the best way to distribute comics, mags, etc. online and minimize the level of piracy of content?” Enjoy! – Blake xo … Continue reading
I realize that the world of comic books is – by and large – a boys club. I accept that. And I definitely get the appeal: big guns, big tits, big muscles, big violence, big battles, and when it’s done … Continue reading